language option

My Other Blog

Stampin" World is my other blog that has more personal information as well as a lot more cards...Pop on over for a peek

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Im on a roll too!!!!




I made this card for the copic color challenge. We were to use
YG 03--Grass
Y-17 --Dress
C-7--Boots

I also used a multitude of other shades for blending, hair, and the sky.

The saying is from a set that I purchased from TAC

There is sparkly Fluff from Our Craft Lounge that is used in the wings and the hair ribbon



Stamps: magnolia
Paper: crushed curry, white, black, dsp
Ink: momonto black, pacific point
Accessories: punch, brads, flower, ribbon, fluff, copic markers
Techniques: air brushing

6 comments:

  1. Fabulously adorable, Rosanne! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute and awesome job with your coloring!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! I love the fresh, spring feeling!
    xx Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background and lovely card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are on a roll girl! It doesn't seem like too long ago that I visited you here on your blog and you already have several new cards posted. I better get busy making cards you are leaving me in the dust!LOL! You have cloud making down pat girl! Love it!
    ~Pam
    http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/
    come visit me!

    ReplyDelete