language option

My Other Blog

Stampin" World is my other blog that has more personal information as well as a lot more cards...Pop on over for a peek

Friday, February 26, 2010

For A Boys Special Day

I wanted to use this image to make a special birthday card for that special boy. We have a grandson that is 5 and I thought this would be perfect for him. I may take the birthday oval off and not wait till his big day and send it anyhow...just cause Im the grandma and I can


Stamps: Edwin and his lizard
Paper: red riding hood, night of navy, white
Ink: red riding hood, momneto black,
Accessories: cuddlebug folder, big shot, ribbon
Techniques: sponging

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Roseanne! Super job on your coloring and I love the ribbon treatment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Roseanne! Precious card!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card! Love the inking around the edges and you did such a great job coloring in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable, something a 5yo boy would love.. know my grandson would love it.. YOu did a great job...
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and lovely 'boy/man' theme. I always have trouble doing a card with this theme, but you made it look so easy and awesome looking :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is delightful!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete