language option

My Other Blog

Stampin" World is my other blog that has more personal information as well as a lot more cards...Pop on over for a peek

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

COPIC COLOR CHALLENGE #52





I like how these colors played well together.

R11
C3
G21

I also added
C1
E13
Y18
R81
E01
white Gel Pen

I colored the flowers only partially because I liked how they looked.



Stamps: magnolia, Tilda
Paper: sage shadow, barely banana, basic gray
Ink: momento black, blush blossom, mellow moss
Accessories: jumbo roller (swirly), ribbon, flowers, 1/2 pearls, corner punch, shimmerz
Techniques: sponging

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card- I am glad you enjoyed using this weeks colour over at Copic Colour Challenge.
    LOL...especially as it was my turn to chose the colours!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card. You have coloured the image wonderfully. hugs Shelley

    Please take a peek at my blog- thanks.
    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, with lovely colors...makes a cheerful card! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete