language option

My Other Blog

Stampin" World is my other blog that has more personal information as well as a lot more cards...Pop on over for a peek

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

 

I added this lovely lady this morning. She is mounted on foam squares after being cut out to look like she is sitting in the window.
I used multiple shades of BG copic markers for her dress and BG15 with the airbrush system for the clouds.
The embossing was with a cuddlebug folder.
Cloud and frame panel were created with nestabilities large deckled rectangles.
The corner treatment was made with Stampin' Up! photo corner punch and red brads from pink hedgehog paper craft were added to complete the look

11 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job. I love how you did the photo corners. I love the cloud background, too. Gina L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilda is so cute sitting on her window ledge. Your coloring is so very pretty and I love the ribbon treatment. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Tilda sitting on the window and the clouds behind her are so pretty. Great card! Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's very cute sitting in front of the beautiful sky--lovely job!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin' those clouds...very cool job. In fact the whole card is very cool. Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww love the sweet combo of colors! Great job!
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! Tilda is adorable sitting in the window! Great job with the clouds as well! Very pretty card!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! I love the vivid colors and Tilda is gorgeous! Great card!!
    xx Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Tilda is a doll. Like your layout and those clouds are awesome!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! Wish the skies here looked like that. It has been kinda gloomy in FL lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the layers on this card. and all of the pretty CLOUDS!LOL! Just teasing you!
    ~pam

    ReplyDelete