language option

My Other Blog

Stampin" World is my other blog that has more personal information as well as a lot more cards...Pop on over for a peek

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'M So Sorry

I just got a few new Magnolia stamps today and thought I would ink up this one. These are just two different samples of this wonderful cute dog. Since we have a new puppy, I decided this is what she would be doing if she could....handing me a flower and saying...Mommy Im so sorry I pooped in the House again

7 comments:

  1. Awwwww your cards are sooooo sweet!!! I love this puppy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cards are so cute and I'm sure Turbo is sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is so adorable! I love that little puppy, too cute!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, your dog is so cute. Like your background paper just great! TFS Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. That background paper is perfect for this image! Gina L

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! Both your cards are adorable, as is your precious growing puppy!

    ReplyDelete