language option

My Other Blog

Stampin" World is my other blog that has more personal information as well as a lot more cards...Pop on over for a peek

Monday, March 1, 2010

Edwin taking a break

Edwin was working so hard he just had to take a break. 

I used copics to color Edwin and sponging to get the color on the edges of the top note.

Stamps: Edwin by magnolia
Paper: rose red, baja breeze, pacific point, dsp
Ink: momento black, pacific point for sponging
Accessories: copic markers, punches, spica pens, top note die

4 comments:

  1. Very cute great job!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love the layout and colors.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Edwin is.. he looks like he is waiting for Turbo to come play with him... you did a great job coloring him and with the layout..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edwin is coloured wonderfully and I like the bling on the brim of his chef's hat and on his buttons. He looks pretty perky to me - but I am sure his feet must be sore for standing so long while he was cooking *grin....
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete